The LinkUp Blog The Industry's Best-Kept Secret
New client service model sets LinkUp apart
Whether it’s ordering your morning cappuccino or closing a deal with a major new business partner, customer service reigns king. The numbers don’t lie: 70 percent of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated, according to McKinsey. If that experience turns sour after receiving poor customer service, 89 percent of people stop doing business with a company, states a RightNow Customer Experience Impact Report.
In our industry, we know some of our competitors are more focused on revenue than customer satisfaction. That’s why we take a unique approach with our clients: we put you first. Customer service always has been and always will be a top priority at LinkUp. As we grow and evolve, we look for new ways to better serve clients, and today we are proud to announce the brand-spanking-new client service team! As a client of LinkUp you will have a dedicated client service team.
What does this mean to current and future clients? An even better customized service to meet all your needs. We want to give you a world-class experience so you can’t help but love partnering with us.
Our customer service super heroes work closely to provide support in setting up and optimizing recruitment advertising campaigns and generating customized reports for clients. This helpful breakdown shows you how the client service team will ensure all campaigns are successful:
– Serves as point of contact on LinkUp products and services to answer any and all questions
– Manages and maintains client relationships to make sure you are completely satisfied
– Serves as client point of contact on account setup, renewals, reports and captures client feedback
– Works closely with sales and the campaign manager on process improvement to ensure unparalleled customer satisfaction
– Launches and optimizes client campaigns for mind-blowing results
– Provides actionable analytics and insights for campaigns so client can understand performance and make adjustments to maximize outcomes
Awesome customer service doesn’t involve just one person. We know it’s a group effort, and that is why we have created dedicated client service teams. We’re confident you’ll have an experience unlike any other.