The LinkUp Blog The Industry's Best-Kept Secret
Posts from the ‘Job Data’ Category
- 01.4.17Merry Christmas Donald: Despite Disappointing December Job Gains, You’re Inheriting a Very Strong Job Market
- 011.3.16LinkUp Forecasting Non-Farm Payroll of 105,000 For October; Barring The Apocalypse, Job Gains Should Remain Slow And Steady
- 08.5.16Despite the Chaos Syndrome, LinkUp Is Forecasting That The U.S. Added 215,000 Jobs In July
- 17.7.16The Full Employment, Healthy Tortoise U.S. Economy Should Add 50,000 Jobs In June
- 06.1.16Solid May Jobs Report & Full Employment Environment Will Push Fed To Raise Rates In June
- 05.3.16We Are Definitely In a Full Employment Environment; April Jobs Report Will Obliterate Any Doubts About Wage Inflation & June Rate Hike
- 02.2.16January Job Gains Will Be YUGE! They’ll Be Bigger and Better Than Most Loser Economists Predict!
- 011.3.15The Glass Is Half Empty; October NFP To Disappoint (Again)
- 010.1.15It’s Deja Vu All Over Again. When Can We Get Back To Planet Earth?
- 09.2.15Amidst An Abundance Of Uncertainty, The U.S. Labor Market Is Flashing Some Serious Warning Signs