The LinkUp Blog The Industry's Best-Kept Secret
Posts from the ‘Job Data’ Category
- 02.2.16January Job Gains Will Be YUGE! They’ll Be Bigger and Better Than Most Loser Economists Predict!
- 011.3.15The Glass Is Half Empty; October NFP To Disappoint (Again)
- 010.1.15It’s Deja Vu All Over Again. When Can We Get Back To Planet Earth?
- 09.2.15Amidst An Abundance Of Uncertainty, The U.S. Labor Market Is Flashing Some Serious Warning Signs
- 08.4.15LinkUp Forecasting Strong July Jobs Report & September Rate Increase
- 04.3.15Are raises nonexistent in a growing economy?
- 09.2.14This Year, Things Will, In Fact, Be Different; August Jobs Report Will Surprise To The Upside; Labor Market Will Maintain Momentum Through The Fall
- 28.1.14LinkUp Forecasting 225,000 Jobs In July and Strong Numbers For Rest Of 3rd Quarter
- 07.1.14Net Gain Of 195,000 Jobs In June Will Disappoint On Thursday But Job Gains In Q2 Still Solid; July Job Gains Will Start Q3 On Sour Note
- 06.10.14LinkUp’s job search engine reaches 2 million jobs