The LinkUp Blog The Industry's Best-Kept Secret
Posts from the ‘Job Data’ Category
- 010.1.15It’s Deja Vu All Over Again. When Can We Get Back To Planet Earth?
- 09.2.15Amidst An Abundance Of Uncertainty, The U.S. Labor Market Is Flashing Some Serious Warning Signs
- 08.4.15LinkUp Forecasting Strong July Jobs Report & September Rate Increase
- 04.3.15Are raises nonexistent in a growing economy?
- 09.2.14This Year, Things Will, In Fact, Be Different; August Jobs Report Will Surprise To The Upside; Labor Market Will Maintain Momentum Through The Fall
- 28.1.14LinkUp Forecasting 225,000 Jobs In July and Strong Numbers For Rest Of 3rd Quarter
- 07.1.14Net Gain Of 195,000 Jobs In June Will Disappoint On Thursday But Job Gains In Q2 Still Solid; July Job Gains Will Start Q3 On Sour Note
- 06.10.14LinkUp’s job search engine reaches 2 million jobs
- 11.1.14December Jobs Report Will Resemble Shatner’s “Nightmare at 20,000 Feet”
- 312.4.13Friday’s Jobs Report Will Show That The U.S. Lost Jobs In November For First Time In Over 3 Years